Monday, November 1, 2010

The Road So Far....(Kinda like supernatural....)

You know this is all for C&C....and since my dear cousin requested for MOAR posts....here it is....

I don't even know wether Miss Farah is looking at this or not...but who really careS?....So there is a problem with the language marker thing...cannot be solved...not without EINSTEIN around....

To be honest, I still don't see the point in learning this subject...but since it's in, it's in...today's class was about GIFTS ....Obviously anyone who gives GIFTS, wants one in return...as a human I prefer doing both but if I have to choose, obviously receiving is the best...humans are ridiculously selfish...well most are...i just wanna be normal therefore, GIVE BACK....

I believe in KARMA as a BUDDHIST...so if I do good I'll be blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment